The Lansing Area Chamber of Commerce invites members of the local area Business and Professional Community to join our membership. We strive to help local enterprises flourish, provide valuable services and enhance the community with our many events and promotions. We bring customers to our community, promote your business, keep you informed and set up networking possibilities. Help your business and community and have a lot of fun at the same time.
Why Join the Lansing Area Chamber of Commerce?
Before you say that you don’t have the time or money to invest in your local Chamber, consider the many benefits your business could realize. The Lansing Area Chamber of Commerce can help you by:
Keeping you up to speed on the important issues, events and trends in your local communities.
Giving your business credibility. Research has shown that consumers are more likely to purchase goods or services from a business that is a Chamber member.
Creating networking opportunities to make new contacts and develop strong business relationships at monthly luncheons, business after-hours and other special events.
Increasing your visibility and raising your profile in the community. You will be listed on the Chamber website, included in email blasts & mentioned on the Facebook page. There are also advertising opportunities such as the Little Yellowbook, Community Map and Event Sponsorships.
Offering you immediate access to resources. With 200+ members strong in a variety of professional backgrounds, the Chamber is a trusted referral source.
Providing opportunities to volunteer. From the Annual Golf Outing to the Taste at the Holidays, there are plenty of ways to be actively involved while giving back to the community.
Benefits of Membership
- Good Neighbor Day Parade – free entry ($50 value)
- Annual Golf Outing –sponsorship/marketing/networking
- The LOOP! bike event – sponsorship/marketing/networking
- Street Banner Program
- You Are the First to Know – resident email events/specials
- Weekly Chamber Update – events/specials to members
- Free distribution of Press Release for new businesses
- Monthly Member Luncheon
- Monthly Business After Hours
- Networking opportunities
- Discounted advertising
- Chamber “Little Yellow Phone Book” to Lansing businesses & residents/Free Bold Listing
- Lansing Village Map/Free Listing
- Seasonal Coupon Value Books
- Members & Website Links on www.chamberoflansing.com
- Holiday Tree Lighting Ceremony with Arrival of Santa & Mrs. Claus
- Santa House with Santa & Mrs. Claus
- Hometown Holidays
- Business referrals